Cool for cats

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cool for cats

Post by CaliChrome on Thu Nov 10 2016, 15:56

There is apparently also an issue with MM trees/pens appearing in the mainland inventory with the "slash circle" over them.

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchboy on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:01

Filled first 3 levels of event with just cats orange and yellow penns on the field also the
3 box factories

after filling al breeding motels now only 1100 cats left cat
Dutchboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:21

a bug that killed the elderberry trees ? What kind of beetle was it, must have been a very very hungry flock of them.
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:46

I just wanted to mention:
Don't forget using the pink jelly tomorrow after BBD starts to speed up breeding ;)
and cheeseballs to speed up cat production (if need to do either or both of them)

Saves pheromones too, as breeding will be just half the time

" I am not addicted to coffee... I have just a committed relationship with it"
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:47

Selling my cats for 23k CC, and making a 10k CC profit on each cat! With 5000 cats that's 50M profit and 100M in sales  rub eyes

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:48

happy wave cheer on star colors love shower

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling on Thu Nov 10 2016, 16:52

Mir, your my hero.

Lova the money! Some day will make some of my own belly laugh

143mingling1
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:26

girl blush  but just wait til meba gets here giggle  The thing I find incredible is that I bought many of the cats very recently, after the cat stables had been introduced, and everyone could have known cat breeding was coming. Still I made a 100% profit on them  rub eyes 

Only problem now is what to do about the event, only have 29 cats in my barn  im okay hopefully I can get colored cats from the market when BBD starts  happy wave

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by skibec on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:35

I'm waiting to see how high the market might go. I remember with frogs I sold them at 24k since that was triple the price I had paid for them, then they went all the way up to 44k shortly afterwards.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! :D I will indeed try to finish this event. I gave up on my powerfeed production in the mill and now I'm milling as much cat food as I can in batches of 100 so I can try to keep the cats and mill going continuously (I have enough elderberries to make 400 cat feed).

Also I may sell some of my cats so I can buy the food to make more cats, since cats are at 23k and the food is at 8k in my market.

Looking forward to BBD as that's the only time I ever breed. Sad it'll be over this weekend since I'm working for the next three days, but oh well. I'll just set them up so I can harvest as soon as I get home and then put in the next batch.
skibec

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:37

I feel ya, meba told me not to give up I now only need 161 cats to do the whole thing in normal's, thinking on doing some of the event, but the you will mess it up part of my gray matter says wait.

I am close to being able to play for profit, will take me a bit to get on track, but the you got it going train may be stopping at my town of discord vary soon!

Oh, you will get them kitties, once you got the money you can makie the money shots!

143mingling1
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:42

Hi all!  I made it over here.  Hi 

I too had lots of Cats on the go since the last event and had enough to finish the event in one go or breed or sell, but not all three.  So I put some in for breeding (50) to cook overnight until BB starts (saving Pink Jelly and Pheromones), finished the first three sections and then bought enough (about 250) to finish the last part.  I paid through the nose for the Cats but I have and will make most of that back by selling the Cats still in my fields throughout the event. Grin

Good luck everybody ... sorry if I'm being a bit smug but at least I haven't gone off topic!  cat
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:55

Hi illy hiya Hi red smile

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 on Thu Nov 10 2016, 17:59

Hi Pups!  Nice pics ... now I must find some new ones.  I'm just a little jelly.  green envy

I have to go now ... time passes when you're having fun!  plane

Love all these emoticons!  :HUGZ:
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Thu Nov 10 2016, 18:01

Hi Illy... You are ALLOWED to go off topic.  kissy     conversation

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
from me to you
Elvenar villages: Gaelyn Mae Sethai, Gaelyn, doubleOcookie, iMSoBored
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Thu Nov 10 2016, 18:16

Mir, did you use your stars to get your 20 cats from the ToW?  Or your Maine Coon?

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum