Cool for cats

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cool for cats

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 05:20

I already cleaned all of those out trying to finish the FSQs to upgrade my menageries Mindy cry 1 I will just have to wait it out... and it's gonna be a long wait taptap , I only have 3 out of the 20 needed lol. Gonna look thru the other FSQs and see if there are any left to work on that reward toolboxes...

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 on Sat Nov 12 2016, 05:24

A couple of the new FSQs have tool prizes.  I think I remember some scrap metals.  When I can get into my game, I'll check.

edit:  ok, I Believe I Can Fly level 2 has 6 scrap metal and you don't need either of the newest trees to get there.
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Sat Nov 12 2016, 05:30

FOCD hit me.  I went back and bred some more cats.  And more cats.  Look what I just built!

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 05:41

Thanks Mindy!  Hug

I am jealous green envy Cali, lol. Good job! thumbs up

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 06:16

Congrats Mir and CC! red smile

Farm name: Will*O*Wisp    Forum name:  Willow

Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Sat Nov 12 2016, 06:46

Thanks GuineaUp and Willow!  I am somewhat amazed myself as I didn't get any great skips.  I just kept breeding up.  RUN

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 06:52

No good skips for me in either cats or camels - but I just bred up to another alien bee.  I am now the proud possessor of a pink bee!

Farm name: Will*O*Wisp    Forum name:  Willow

Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Sat Nov 12 2016, 07:09

niiiiiice job willow win star colors im happy

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 07:10

Yay Miss Willow a pink beeeee!!! heart

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 07:38

cry 3 No! Why! I am really kickin' myself for donating all the oddball tools I had collecting dust to the menagerie upgrade quests... I just got Persian #2 (out of 4 Maine Coons, ugh) AND NOW I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DRIP TANKS TO BUILD A PINK CAT KENNEL EITHER GaaH! lol. 
EPIC FAIL!!! X2!!!bad marks

Oh well... some day taptap

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Sat Nov 12 2016, 09:47

@annaquinn wrote:I was just going to lurk around hmz2 but ...............
...............I had to come join the fun  heart pillow fight  here since so many have left over there.

I am glad you came! Welcome!  pillow fight happy wave

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
sun
main farm: farmingfreebird
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lottidah on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:54

Wahoo! I just finished. I wasn't going to do the event and then I decided to just do part and get the lower pens. I didn't think I had enough cats, only about 420 when it started. I waited for BBD and used mostly Tabby. I also used a few calico and my one Maine coon for the last. Hated to give that one up since my cat is part Maine coon. I still have over a hundred cats left!
Got to love the Baby Boom event. Still can't believe I finished.
lottidah

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:05

star colors Good job Lottidah, Congrats!  thumbs up

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy on Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:05

I did some Breeding of Cats. Not that many as i intend to do some breeding of Tabby Cats. But need to build up stock of Tabby Cats from the Markets as i am trying to buy any Breeding Cats in the Market only Two Problems there is hardly any of them. When they do appear you have to be so quick to snap them up  don't know

On Initial First Batch of Cat Breeding. No Great Skips Best i could get was Scottish Fold. The other reason Cats cost 20K each in the Market. Cost 80K Gamble to get a Breeding Cat Higher than Tabby Cat or Calico cannot sell them for very much CC. We do get back some Cats but like to get a better Bargain using my Power Feeds while Baby Boom is Running.

Also my method actually conserves me lots of PF for those Lovely Breeding Cats. So I can use these to work on new Cat Breeding Quest.

I did use 55 Stars to get Cat Breeding Bundle from Tree of Wisdom The Maine Coon cost 50 Stars Currently sell for 1.400,000 CC in the Market  Yup

GuineaUP. Sorry to hear that you used up lots of Wood/Tools to upgrade your Manageries. I have Reservations  about Managerie, ManuFactory or Aboretum upgrades. The Pitfall to these upgrades that is consumes too many Woods and Tools. Especially Wood as it very hard to get lots of wood in a short time.

We need Woods and Tools to Make Pink Animal Stable or Pink Workshop. This is Fun to do with New Cat Breeding but we need to have an ample amount of these woods and Tools to Make these from our Workshop as we have to relay on our Tool Drops on Harvesting our Farms, Toolbox Gifts, Toolbox,XL Toolbox and XXL Toolbox

There is not any refinement to boost drops of Drip Tanks atm 

Well Done to getting those Lovely Breeding Cats.

I am trying to get use to idea of being a Billionaire, with This Cat Breeding Event gonna make me about 200 Million CC. Most of Cats i Sold was mostly Harvested in my Barn. Many of Us can complete this event without doing any breeding of Cats or using PF.

I am trying to avoid using Breeding Cats to Donate to this Event. All Breeding Cats just too cute for me to used lol  feel better
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:32

Congrats to everyone who had a great Baby boom! star colors

I have kept a look out for breeding cats in my market. Was able to pick up 6 tabby for a little over 2k each and 2 calico for a little over 6k each on the first day but have seen none since. I would be getting nervous about completing the event with purchased animals since Baby boom will be over before very many of them show up in my market.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum