Aces High

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aces High

Post by mytzogan on Mon Mar 12 2018, 23:22

well sure but im telling u this this ducks are very lucky once upon a time there was a baby boom and  2 Dollar Ducks hatchet from those ducks (well if u like duck soup with the taste of dollars u still can try big grin)
like direct skips so im demanding for them a very 5 star hotel barn accomodation ^^

so i can give u  1500 u name tha price ^^
btw from youre rich pockets can u depart yourself with 1000 goat milk ??? thank you
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon Mar 12 2018, 23:56

I'll take all 1500 ducks.  It will take me a few minutes to dump more sunflowers  I just bought from another to fill another animal order.    Today I bought ducks up to 8,500 seriously and ran the market up to 10,000 for fun.  I will think a long time what I will do with them before I pay more than 8,500 each.  But they are your ducks and you have some idea what you want I guess.  Name your price!

I had 1,000 goats milk on the market and now 900 are there.  I have them listed for 7998.80.  I really think that is a little high from me to you.  Our market index price is 7100.  I'll sell you up to 25,000 goats milk at 7000.  I'll say 6998.80 each for you. 1000?

What we are doing here is how I plan to beat Beep's pay-to-market scheme.  My sales will be prearranged and I'll have no need to bother with selling in small quantities to those with empty pockets.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Tue Mar 13 2018, 00:16

sure i take that milk at 6998.80 i need mostly for pineapple cakes :p good on the baha trees xd ive been growing crops and junks like hell my CAC is starting to dwindle so i think ill take a break and  fill my lands with workshops ^^
and yes if u want 8500 for them ill sell them to u
starting next week im starting growing normal animals on main if u want any of them to buy tell me wich ones u want and ill raise them farmer
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Tue Mar 13 2018, 00:55

Please list 10 lots of 150 in each lot at 8,500 each  If I have trouble getting them in a few hours then I will contact a big breeder who probably will be willing to assist me buying them.  You may list them whenever you are ready.

I can list one lot of 300 goats milk now at 6998.80 and then a single lot of 700 at 6998.80 .
If you wish a single lot then you will have to wait a few minutes until I complete raising funds.  

Wow!  I turned down a sale for 4000 rabbits today because I could not give a decent price.  

If you need more funds, there is good and easy ccs with nettle right now.  Easy to see and others will join in after the flying ends.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Tue Mar 13 2018, 01:18

ok i will but still i wonder how did u manage to get so broke  whahahaha whahahaha after selling so many sunny flowwers at the market all day long ^^
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Tue Mar 13 2018, 02:09

I'm buying your ducks slowly.  The farm must sell about 2000 sunflowers to buy each of your lots.  The event is almost over and only the scrap ccs are left in the market now.  But I need to chase them because I want those ducks for my duck-tail soup.  ghehe     

I sure wish I knew why I am always broke.   ROFL
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Tue Mar 13 2018, 02:18

think u should check the holes in youre money pocket  big money there is a huge leak ^^
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Tue Mar 13 2018, 02:34

ehrm leave the goat milk till end of the week these next few days not gonna be so much on gonna travel a lot so i dont wanna miss that good deal ^^ thx
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Tue Mar 13 2018, 03:11

Enjoy your travels.  Goat's milk is safe here in the barn.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Tue Mar 13 2018, 06:07

Ok, I got all 1,500 ducks!  Now that the ducks are safe in the barn, would you happen to have any parrots?  

I've been thinkin of asking the farm-wife to whip up my favorite roast parrot dish.  
hmmmm hmmmm good  hungry
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum