Neon Event 6

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linked topic Re: Neon Event 6

Post by GuineaUp on Mon Nov 13 2017, 00:26

Made that 50million CCS I was after  wink , and a little more  big money  . I missed most of the peak listing times (Wilson missed the market exit and got us LOST with a whole load of stinky and spitty camels in the Limo, Broke!!!  thud ), and so some of my listings got left in the dust as prices dropped quickly  losing money  . But I still managed to do ok. My other farm did ok with sales too. Finished the event and stocked up on some givers pretty quick once BBD started, so it's all good. 

But ouch are long BBds hazardous to my PF pile, lol I burned thru way too much with only a couple impressive skips, as usual. Didn't even get to build any pink pens or pink workshops this time  oh the drama . I think I got about 200 PFs from XL package kickdowns from all my big spender  neighbors tho  thank you

Oh and I managed to open the 2 new Mushroom Forest zones too  im happy . Just barely squeaked by on my other farm. It was down to the wire, I was glued to the laptop waiting on the last few slime monsters I needed for the quest, and of course the machinery stalled (stupid spinning flower lol) right after I slapped the 1x1s down. I think because the event timer had ran out. Oh well, it's only what... 27 empty plots? It's open at least  whew. Hope they give us a regular MM so I can restock a little of everything before they give us the next zones  Eek

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Mon Nov 13 2017, 01:45

clap clap happy wave star colors

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp on Mon Nov 13 2017, 02:05

wow star colors

Farm name: Will*O*Wisp    Forum name:  Willow

Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Mon Nov 13 2017, 18:42

Great job GuineaUp!!! clap clap cheer on

I also opened up 2 more areas in Mushroom forest! I think we have too many quests for MM. Eeek....so much to grow and not much time to do it.
I did get a few good skips on elephants (regs. to Carpenter and Firefighter) a few times.

I am now stocking up on products. The hoedown is fast approaching....and I have a sneaky feeling that they will be selling at high prices!

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum