Neon Event 6

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linked topic Re: Neon Event 6

Post by MARLYMAR on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:22

i was just letting GuineaUp know how many of each animal I used for the 1st step in each one :) but thanks baw  bear hug I did see his post :)

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:39

Thanks baw...  I'm hoping for someone to work out the exact breakdown of the best (colored plus some base) animals to donate for each step, with the least amount of waste/over-donating to BP's ever greedy bottomless pit. Someone usually crunches the numbers to the exact amount, and posts it, but nada so far  don't know  Seems we've lost most of our bestest strategists lately  cry 1

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Thu Nov 09 2017, 17:03

I'm working on it GuineaUp but cant really do anything until BB starts  heart bear hug I'm not very good with math so I have to do it as I go lol sorry  hmz2 besides I don't have the value of each and every animal so that's another reason I cant figure it out  scratch head girl blush counting

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 on Thu Nov 09 2017, 17:25

I'm away for part of tomorrow, but will be able to take advantage of some of the BB.  :)

Wishing everyone good luck in the event!  Hoping for lots of skippies for you all.   horse running

So much happening... (in RL and the game)
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Nov 09 2017, 21:04

Mir posted a chart for EV animals here http://faqts.do-talk.com/t498-ev-breeding-animals

I think it depends on what people are willing to donate. For example, in times past, there have been strategy suggestions that say the best is to donate level 4 or 5 animals. I don't donate animals that high. Why? Because I can go through a ton of PF trying to get them. I typically donate level 1 or 2 with basic animals. Right? Wrong? There are so many ways to do this game...how you play will affect what you donate. At least that is my experience....Just my 2 cc's.
I would be happy to help anyone determine what to donate but I do not have time to cover every scenario.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Thu Nov 09 2017, 22:10

thank you pups  bear hug thumbs up

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Fri Nov 10 2017, 04:41

I can't wait for BBD to start tomorrow!!! love shower It's like torture for me to have an open breeding event like this going...but have to wait(24 hours) for BBD(oh and pf sale) to start!!!!! Why does BP do this???? taptap angry
I still don't have 8 pinks of everything(camels & pandas)....and now will have to try for neons. I actually would love it if we could get 2's(orange or better) of anacondas, croc's....to feed the new production pens.
.....Off to load my breeding pens!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!! NodYes

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sat Nov 11 2017, 17:58

I sense many like the neon stables.  hmmmm I'm doing a little breeding.  The returns were what they were.  BUT

I need to think about something BEFORE I donate:  There has been NO use for the camel other than the camel breeding quest and castles in the sand which requires more breeding. <---------

hmmmm A useless animal pen for the Baha wasteland!  And it's awfully expensive.  No! Why!   taptap    head bang    ZAP   

Anybody want to trade me your Baha Wasteland Camel Neon for say ........ a chicken pen?
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 on Sat Nov 11 2017, 18:17

ROFL

Farm 94, Bahamarama 281
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla on Sat Nov 11 2017, 22:13

I love neons!
one feed = 4 animals.

Actually my arm is tired from going from farm to farm. I have gotten at least 1 leon pen in 13 farms so far. I will do 4 more tomorrow

I know, I'm bananas!!!
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 on Sat Nov 11 2017, 22:44

esca, how many farms do you have?

Farm 94, Bahamarama 281
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 11 2017, 23:01

rub eyes Um, how many farms are you working for neons Esca??? Eek . I can hardly keep up with 2 farms lol.

Bananas is not the word I'd use  ghehe

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Sun Nov 12 2017, 00:04

I was igm'ing some of my nabs today....and then read here. I cannot believe how many farms some of you maintain!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very impressed!!!

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla on Sun Nov 12 2017, 01:10

I only play and do events in my main farm.
I have gotten others from friends who has left the game. I just log in to those in the weekends to mill PF .
Most of them have over 10 million CC to buy what's needed for breeding events.
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 on Sun Nov 12 2017, 18:29

I'm only going for the neon monkey in this event (can't do the rest).  I'm waiting until closer to the end of the event so I can use as many reg. monkeys as possible, and save the lovely breeders.

Hope you all did well. bloempie
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum