Little Helpers 2017

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Little Helpers 2017

Post by Tookie on Wed Jun 07 2017, 15:59

I couldn't finish the timed quest. How stupid to not have it last as long as the event. They seem to deliberately trying to annoy us. 

WHY not have it run the event time?  head bang
Thankfully I do have newts and ladybugs, but I would've liked the other rewards too. 

I guess I'm a bad planner.  And greedy too, apparently... 

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
sun
main farm: farmingfreebird
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:40

I finished the FSQ... I wanted those particular stables and trees (and my FOCD and greed for GBs and FCs made me do the last steps lol). It doesn't look like I'll be able to get the event CR, or any crates tho. Won't be able to meet the crop requirements even if I don't sleep the next 69 hours lol. Oh well, I refuse to buy any baskets   Nope  . 

BP could/should have given us more or longer+1 buffs, or reduced the amount of crops needed for the grilled rainbow corns  hmpf

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Wed Jun 07 2017, 17:52

They still don't seem to understand that our fun comes from FINISHING what they offer us to do. (for me anyway)

sun
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Wed Jun 07 2017, 23:18

I agree with you 100% Tookie :((

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Jun 08 2017, 01:12

Ohhhhh but they sure do provide us the opportunity to finish happy if we buy baskets or extra drops, don't they?  bad marks

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 on Thu Jun 08 2017, 01:17

It's hard for me to be happy if I have to spend money.  The Bohemian/German/Scots in me just won't allow it.  Yes, I have a triple cheapskate whammy.   losing money   Only the Irish part doesn't mind dropping a few pennies.    making money
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Jun 08 2017, 02:09

My physical, emotional, and mental health are directly tied to sleep and since I already have sleep issues, it really is not possible for me to farm around the clock for this event. I did look forward to the goodie crates at the end but I don't think I will reach that far. I'm happy with the stables and trees from the quest part of it but wish it was designed a bit differently.   For anyone  going for it, good luck! My Mom is, bless her. She has been getting up and harvesting that corn regularly. I feel bad for her 'cause it looks like it will be in vain. She had a lot of glitching/slow game problems when the Queen was here and lost valuable harvest time as well as fruity pancake time.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Thu Jun 08 2017, 03:00

pnp - I'm so sorry you haven't been sleeping well...and that this "little helpers" event is causing you stress. Please try to rest and forget about this dumb event.  ignorelalala

I DID NOT enjoy this event. head bang  It was torture to only get 2-3 crops per 1x1!!!! Why do we work so hard to get buffs etc.?? Only to have it taken away for an event? This wasn't "little helpers"..........more like little gnats flying around my face annoying me! bad marks

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:29

Finally finished the event and completed all the FSQ except the last diamond step - missed it by about 30 minutes.  Decided to open my first bonus box and received. . .12 SSG - ta-da    WhooHoo    Was that overkill?? whahahaha
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Fri Jun 09 2017, 22:01

i delivered 2 more skewers and then gave up. But then, I've been hanging above a bucket again all day. So emergency mode farming for me. Put in spooky, see ya  next time.  hiya

sun
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum