An Investment for Tookie (with simple EV analysis)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Investment for Tookie (with simple EV analysis)

Post by Tookie on Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 1:34

I like the auto tree harvest function of premium at the moment. I've been nauseated all day and been hanging above a bucket... whoo hoo for auto harvest function. And... I finally get the full harvests, as I was NEVER on time with harvesting. Now, my barn fills itself. nice n easy for tha tookie.  calm

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
sun
main farm: farmingfreebird
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Re: An Investment for Tookie (with simple EV analysis)

Post by farmer_broke on Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 1:42

Oh!  So you like the auto tree harvester!  Well this has got to be the thing just for Tookie then. Ready to hear about it?  I'm on a baby farm and it made over 2 million today doing it. And it will make about that much tomorrow too.  And it's really stupid....I'm warning you.

Well here it is:

APPLE TREES!    

Just buy and put out 600 of um.  I can send you two CAC which you can sell and buy all 600 (600 x 300 = 180,000).  

(600 apple trees) x (4 apples per tree per harvest) x (2 harvests a day) x (say 300 each) = 1,680,000 each day

You will be Tookie The Apple Queen

(This baby farm has millions just doing the same stupid thing.  It even buys the seeds each day it can mill into feed.)  

Well if you don't want to do it I can really understand!  A newbie without millions in this game needs to just find something else to do.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum