GBs credited

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GBs credited

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Mar 16 2017, 15:00

Did anybody get credited any GBs yesterday? 
Eek  I have no idea which BP screw up the credit is from, but I got this pop up:

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Re: GBs credited

Post by Tookie on Thu Mar 16 2017, 15:24

I got 2 out of the bats.... so ...did you by any chance just feed a few bats?

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
sun
main farm: farmingfreebird
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Mar 16 2017, 15:59

For the first few hours one of the trees costed (is that a word) 12GB instead of the correct 10GB. So it's a refund. 

Told you I was watching you Guinea  Grin

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree on Thu Mar 16 2017, 16:50

@-Mir85- wrote:For the first few hours one of the trees costed (is that a word) 12GB instead of the correct 10GB. So it's a refund. 

Told you I was watching you Guinea  Grin
 It must have been the Ebony tree. I bought the Eucalyptus and didn't get a refund.

New content came a little too soon for my newer farm. I had only JUST unlocked all of the trees and crops from all the older stuff, and still had to work on unlocking the breeding gift packages and Manufactory.

Oh well, at least I should be caught up with a few GB in the bank by the next time a content update happens upon Bahamarama.
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Mar 16 2017, 17:09

It was actually the 10 hour crop: Protea, got them mixed up.

The total needed GBs wasn't too high for this update, so I'm sure you'll get there soon Decree. GBs aren't too hard to come by these days, we'll even get five from Fuzzles in a few days. 

In other news I started farming more with the baha update. Took down my trees and growing crops again. Doing the MM event too and looking to complete my last M quest at the same time. Only one more harvest of darklight fireflies to go  YESSS!  thanks to the new alchemist product. Unfortunately I am only level 3 in that trade,  so can't make more myself.

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine on Thu Mar 16 2017, 17:14

An alternative to Mir's explanation is that BP discovered your bananas weren't just golden but made of gold and decided there was greed and then there was daylight robbery with the short fuse to a mutiny. Better give back those two that were just golden - or perhaps it's just plain bananas with some golden paint on. I'd check if I were you.
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Mar 16 2017, 17:15

LOL Thanks Mir!!! Nice to see you're back tinkering on your farm a lil bit Hi
Haha, watchin' me... uh oh  WHAArun

LOL Moraine... you crack me up  pchaha

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Mar 16 2017, 18:28

I had enough GBs to open all the new content but have not received a pop up with 2 credited back. Does that mean everything was sorted out when I bought them? 

Welcome back Mir!

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Mar 16 2017, 19:24

Hug  I'd guess so pnp. The announcement that it was fixed came 2 hours and 40 minutes after the new stuff arrived, so unless you know you got it before that I'd assume it is ok. It should be 83 GBs in total in case you remember how many you had.

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Mar 16 2017, 21:14

I don't remember how many I had. I just remember I was glad I had enough on all the farms to open  the new stuff. Only pnp has everything open. Still need GBs on the other farms to open trees in the last chamber.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum