The Fruit Market

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: The Fruit Market

Post by GuineaUp on Sat 11 Feb - 17:32

Thanks Mir... I guess with all the login issues and probs with actually staying on the game server I have had these days it never showed up as a "new post" for me. Just checked the mini events thread and I do see it now tho. 

All the older MM FSQs don't really interest me much (I got the good MM CR long ago and have picked my way thru all the useful rewards on the rest), so I'm working on growing fireflies for the latest quest, plus the MM tree fruits. I'm also growing crops on what little field space is left for building more Bat pens, some Terror Bouquets, Crypt Vases and Beady Eye Jelly (for my own use, and gifting). 

MM needs 2 fields now, all the trees pens and crops needed are too much for one field taptap

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy on Sun 12 Feb - 0:16

The Login bonus finally working for extra 75% More EP. I was lucky to spotted an Mini Event Called E-Z Breeding buy an Breeding Pack for only £0.89 for Bundle. Which gave me 55 BB in total normally 50 BB plus, 20 Power Feeds, 40 Phermones 

Obtaining 50 BB costs and 20 Power Feeds would cost me 300 Farm Coins in Shop O Rama, Which would have cost me in Excess of 12 Millions EV Value of Barn Stock....So Now i can spend my Farm Coins to get 60x and 20x Power Feeds, which will be handy for Peacock Breeding due next month..

Nice Change for MM to last 48 hours this time. As i have already Maxed out on 40 Darklight Firefiles. I am going to Finish of Mirror, Mirror Quest. Stock up on Newer Duskshadow Bloom and Spotted Horror Crops. 

Since i have CAC running. I have taken out trees in Main Farm, The Glade and Green Meadow got bored Growing Fruits. I always prefer to grow Baha fruits as they have best fruit exchange values as i am Crop Farmer really.

So been Enjoyed and Reaping some Cress i wonder Shall i go for 500,000 Target or 1,000,000 Target but it does need lots and lots of clicking. What wonderful about this cress no need to use water and make good CC  happy run
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Sun 12 Feb - 0:33

@Mooboy wrote:So been Enjoyed and Reaping some Cress i wonder Shall i go for 500,000 Target or 1,000,000 
I challenge you with 10M!  tongue   whahahaha

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Sun 12 Feb - 4:08

Hope you can keep track of everything Guinea  giggle

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sun 12 Feb - 20:48

The strategy used for this event was to take what the market would bear.  The farm generated over 1.3 billion ccs in 4 days.  (EV analysis was used periodically throughout acquisition of tree fruit.)  Even after spending over 300 million ccs in a few days, the farm added well over an additional billion to ccs I can see.  Presently the farm is holding well over 5.4 billion ccs.  And the barn remains full!  

Strategy now is to allow other farms to peacefully collect the change in all but two areas.  

Now back to normal farming .... normal scheming .... whatever it is!
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Mon 13 Feb - 1:48

Well done Broke!   pweeeep

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon 13 Feb - 2:12

Thanks Meba.  I'm so happy that you were able to watch the show from your baby farm.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Mon 13 Feb - 2:23

It's always a pleasure watching you in action.

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Mon 13 Feb - 3:20

Congratulations!

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon 13 Feb - 3:28

Congratulations to you also Meba on becoming a Market Lion Queen.  

To show 600 million ccs so quickly after performing well with the Harvest Hoedown is quite good.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Mon 13 Feb - 3:59

Thanks Broke.

pnp thanks for the numbers! I used them to change drops for coins.

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Mon 13 Feb - 4:38

Great job to you too meba.

Once again, health and family had my focus during the event. I was happy to blanket the farm in trees to allow me to tend to other things.

I turned in enough to get the trees. I already had coins from previous events and so I did not do all of the levels. I worked my way down the chart and stopped when I had enough for trees.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Mon 13 Feb - 11:09

Thanks pnp. I hope everything gets better for you soon!  there there

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon 13 Feb - 16:08

PnP, I hope you will get along as best you can at this time.  Thanks will never seem enough to say for your kind words, your faith in this farm for such a very long time, the PnP shopaholics classes whew , you being such a kind neighbor, ...
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Tue 14 Feb - 3:21

What lovely sweet messages you both posted. Puts a smile on my face this morning.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum