sglick = zensioux

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sglick = zensioux

Post by zensioux on Tue 10 Jan - 20:50

I had a fantastic trip! There where a few trying times, but over all it was spiritually rejuvenating. 

Sleepy - I'll keep zensioux here. Thanks! I like it better, and I don't mind confezzling you'all. :rolling on flo :rolling on flo dancing whahahaha pillow fight pillow fight

A quick report about My Lady. She is recovering nicely from the UTI, but had another fall on Saturday evening while I was gone. She landed on her butt & was able to get up & said she was not in pain so they did not have to call the EMT's. I spents some time yesterday and seemed OK. I was able to get 2 different women to come and visit her on 2 different day. This seemed to help her stay alert. She was even able to reciet the Aancient Japanese prayer that organization uses. I thought she had totally lost it so I was delighted when she chanted it yesterday with only 1 tiny prompt. Yea! Now, the new problem is she is sleeping more. She was asleep when I went over there today so I did not stay.

Peace to me means Love and Harmony free of antagonism and conflict.

To me: Harmony is achieved when each person gives up part of themselves in order to create a higher more wonderful vibration/ energy.

I hope you all have a Happy Day full of Sunshine and Smiles.
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Jan - 21:32

Well at least your avatar will keep me on track that its you  giggle pillow fight

Good to hear your trip was a spiritual succes for you  red smile

Ow ow the poor woman falling again  there there
Was the prayer in Japanese or English? 
off to bed

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux on Tue 10 Jan - 22:26

Ancient Japanese. She was able to say it OK, but after I came back from Fresno, she could not chant it. She seemed real lost and seemed like she had deteriorated. So I was thrilled yesterday when whe could chant it again. I need to get her to chant it everytime I see her. I think it is gone to be hit & miss as to wheter she can chant it or not. She is not able to stay focus and keeps fussing with her pants or wiping her nose. With anyone else, these things would be considered disrespectful, but I don't care what she does as long as she can chant it. I know that the Lady I knew for 15 years would want to hang onto this prayer so I am determined to help her to hang onto it as long as she can.

To me: Harmony is achieved when each person gives up part of themselves in order to create a higher more wonderful vibration/ energy.

zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielh on Wed 11 Jan - 17:06

Hi Sglick or better Zensioux :)

The story about the name you use is very interesting and I like it so much!
That made me wonder whatt is the story behind sglick?

I have missed you all!
Arielh

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux on Wed 11 Jan - 19:30

Hi Arielh, The story of sglick is not that interesting since the name that I was born with is Susan Glick. I bet you have now figured out where sglick comes from. giggle The only interesting thing about Glick is that in German or Yiddish. Gluck which is how my last name was spelled in the 1700's means Luck. So where is my Billion dollar lottery winnings???   good luck big money greedy :rolling on flo :rolling on flo whahahaha belly laugh

zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp on Thu 12 Jan - 14:43

hiya Saw the avatar and knew it was you!  Glad you had a nice trip!  red smile

Farm name: Will*O*Wisp    Forum name:  Willow

Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva on Thu 12 Jan - 20:04

A part from 3mamarae's thread: what a nice thing to say sglick! 

"I almost quit Farmera completely a few months back, but this crazy Swidish women (Hatzeva) insisted on coming to visit me and then she kidnapped me and forced me to go to Fresno, CA to see Brooke. This taught me that Farmerama is not just a game. It is a community full of good wonderful people. How could I give this up? or all you wonderful people so here I am now trying to get actively involved again."

Thank you!   love it love it   It's lovely to have you and your sense of humor back!!  + the TigerLilly stories that we've missed so much. 

hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux on Thu 12 Jan - 20:15

Thanks! You still want to hear about TygerLilly after you gave me the Naughty-Naughty Mommy award?  thud Is it really my fault that she followed me into the bedroom closet that I innocently shut all the way when I was scrambling to get ready to go to CA? I didn't tell her to go or stay in the closet. 

Yes, I still horrible thud about shutting her in the closet for 2 days. Poor little girl! 

Does anyone know will Kitty fur grow back if the kitty rubs it off???

My poor little TygerLilly rubbed 3 patches of fur off her face when she was shut in the closet.

zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva on Thu 12 Jan - 20:34

I've never said you're a bad Mum! 
Truth is we can't be there 100% of the time so pets need to be a little bit independent. TigerLily is a cat with a nobel personality and I'm sure she's left the trauma her Mum put her in a long time ago.

Puppy Cassy chewed away on the one cord in the apartment connected to a socket last night. Everything else is puppy-safe, but my reading light by my bed we totally forgot about. Thankfully is was only a 12V LED light so no harm done but had it been a normal lamp - poof Puppy gone. We can't be there all the time...

I know daschhound fur grows back, kitty's I'm not sure  cat cuddle

hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux on Thu 12 Jan - 20:41

I'm glad Cassey is OK!!!!! I agree we can't protect them from everything, but we try.  dog lick cat cuddle thumbs up love shower

zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox on Mon 16 Jan - 13:04

But we sure feel horrible when we fail, don't we! worry  Glad to see you sglick, and glad you had a good trip to CA. cat cuddle
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Jan - 13:06

Kitty should be fine I guess... Our little (big fat) kitty scratched a few pieces off from his neck, all growing back just fine. Takes a few weeks to look a bit normal again. Same as you would shave part of your head, takes a bit to look like the rest again  giggle

Glad it was low voltage Hatzeva  ZAP

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux on Tue 17 Jan - 0:14

Yea! tygerLillies fur is growing back.

zensioux

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum