Recycl-O-Mat

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Recycl-O-Mat

Post by ThomasZalan on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 am

Servus,

@12ss12 wrote:I do not know how many farm coins I will get. Drop items will be a problem and I am not redeeming anything right now. So this event is not at all exciting for me. I doubt whether we can redeem limited rewards if we go for special rewards or whether we would be able to redeem all special rewards ?

I am planting refined carnation for drops in 2x2 plots. They take 11.30 hrs approximately with manure and water. With 4 howies they give one drop for each 2x2 plots. Any better ideas for drops ?
But the Limited stays there for months, like the Renzo shop. (If they do what they said in various forum HU, NL etc)

If you plant normally carnation (don't know what's refined, because I play the game in HU version tongue ) then 1x2 is the best. A wise player said this long ago in the HU strategy thread. If you have 2x2 then maximum you can get is like: 44, but with 1x1 there are more space where it can drop out. (1 fourth space of the 2x2 with 25% chance). That's why the 1*2 is the best. More possible drop, than in 2x2 with 50% chance, but better than 1x1 because it has got low %chance.

And I approve it for my farm. After I finish the eventcrops with CACs, from 1x1 I change it to 1x2.

And the German Kielius in his previous summary recommended stalls. We can win two things at one.
First the nublion battery usually suit well with the stalls
Second, wild animals III will require lots of mammals and birds. Or you can prepare for February, neon event (bat, frog, dog). OR even for March. They say, that in March a new animal will be breedable, the peacocks.

@12ss12 wrote:
@ThomasZalan wrote:Servus, hiya

In January the only event which give FarmCoin... is... this Recycle Nublon event...
So if you don't exchange what you want from the "Limited" part of the ShopORama, then you will miss it completely. 

For example you want the GBs and you don't exchange it. You will still can exchange it in February, because every 1st day of a month they'll reset them. But you still lost the chance of exchange for the month of January. That's mean: -5GoldenBananas
You can never exchange what you lost in January, after the reset to February.
Keep in mind, that this is only works for the "Limited"

Special and Standard won't change every 1st day of a month. So there won't be any loss if you exchange them later in February or March etc.

Thanks Zalan. Your post is strengthening my thinking whether to go for the power feeds and GBs in limited event first. Got only 77 farm coins. So can't redeem anything right now. Waiting...... calm red smile

HU strategy thread isn't love the magic tree... they say, that with that 500 FC for the Magic tree, you can exchange it for 4xtimes supergrow, that's cost 4 months.
Magic Tree gives one drop everyday even days when there aren't any events. But 4x120 supergrow means 480 drops. You can use it for drops when you need it. And it gives you 480 drops if you use them for long-time crops. If you use it every event day once, means 480 days (but only on eventdays, and when there is drop) so more then 1 and a half year.

In long term the Magic Tree gives more drops, but it's more efficient if there are more than one...
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:54 am

@ThomasZalan wrote:Servus,

then 1x2 is the best

12 is the best  sun Grin ghehe
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:15 am

@ThomasZalan wrote:Servus,

If you plant normally carnation (don't know what's refined, because I play the game in HU version tongue ) then 1x2 is the best. A wise player said this long ago in the HU strategy thread. If you have 2x2 then maximum you can get is like: 44, but with 1x1 there are more space where it can drop out. (1 fourth space of the 2x2 with 25% chance). That's why the 1*2 is the best. More possible drop, than in 2x2 with 50% chance, but better than 1x1 because it has got low %chance.

And I approve it for my farm. After I finish the eventcrops with CACs, from 1x1 I change it to 1x2.

And the German Kielius in his previous summary recommended stalls. We can win two things at one.
First the nublion battery usually suit well with the stalls
Second, wild animals III will require lots of mammals and birds. Or you can prepare for February, neon event (bat, frog, dog). OR even for March. They say, that in March a new animal will be breedable, the peacocks.

1. Thanks Zalan, from next planting I will change to 1x2 plots. I will give it a try.

2. I read that and I too used animal stalls till today morning and this morning I changed to carnation - refined. 'Refined Carnation' - It is the 'Greenhouse' in the 'Farm Building' where we choose and pot plants and get less growing time, more effect for super grows, more tool drops from crops etc., - Plant Refinery.
If I plant refined carnation, I can do 2 harvest - one in morning & one in Night. If it is animal stalls what type of pens do you suggest ? Because most pens take all day long for one harvest.

3. Thanks for the peacock news.

broke, do you hear ? Its peacock - mingling's peacock ! I wonder where mingling is. Got no reply from him or is it her ? But I bet you can't beat our Queen Meba ! She will go 2ndViking  in the market. tongueghehe
Hail Queen Meba !
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:46 am

Will not work this event.  What little there is in it is far, far, far too expensive.  Good luck to those working toward anything in that store.   

Strategy is to continue dumping roses and carnations and buying the barns needing ccs to go to the store.    Hug  Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fishy fishy  whahahaha :rolling on flo

@12ss12

You know I can see the peacock speculation.  Delivered an advance order for 10,000 already. Another volume breeder wants all 50,000 the farm has left but the price is too low and I'll hold.  Over 25,000 peacock feed will take time to patiently dump and the farm has begun already.  More mature farms should be full of blueberries for feed too! (Blueberry is too priced too high in the market to use for these recyclo type events though and will not be competitive with high level crops for a long while.)

The farm is already on to the next breeding animal.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 am

Sleepy wrote:Thank you Thomas, this info indeed is missing from the EN FAQ

Also looked it up in the NL FAQ and it says this too, the shop remains unchanged till announced otherwise.

Edit: Following this info, I added a little note to our FAQ for the shop.

They finally updated the official FAQ with that the batteries will be exchanged... thud

@12ss12 wrote:

1. Thanks Zalan, from next planting I will change to 1x2 plots. I will give it a try.

2. I read that and I too used animal stalls till today morning and this morning I changed to carnation - refined. 'Refined Carnation' - It is the 'Greenhouse' in the 'Farm Building' where we choose and pot plants and get less growing time, more effect for super grows, more tool drops from crops etc., - Plant Refinery.
If I plant refined carnation, I can do 2 harvest - one in morning & one in Night. If it is animal stalls what type of pens do you suggest ? Because most pens take all day long for one harvest.

3. Thanks for the peacock news.

broke, do you hear ? Its peacock - mingling's peacock ! I wonder where mingling is. Got no reply from him or is it her ? But I bet you can't beat our Queen Meba ! She will go 2ndViking  in the market. tongueghehe
Hail Queen Meba !

We call it "zero minute-ing". Everything used to reduce the time of the crops. :D
With 1x2 do not use supergrow, there will be better events for it, or events where you have hard time to get drops.
Which stall? Every neon (dog, frog, bat) have a long maturation time... except to dogs. But if you want the batteries, then maybe the best is a long-time crop in 1x2 and still twice harvestable in 24hours. With no supergrow)

I think I can say out that for sure we will breed peacocks! Our oracle approved it last night. red smile
How much would you pay out for them? Where is the maximum limit? Broke? farmer
It's 10thousand in my market.

Farm name: *-ToFarmer-* bear hug
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:00 am

@ThomasZalan

The maximum this farm would pay for a peacock is 5,020 today.  The maximum on this market is just under 6,800.  With few sensing what is happening to the peacock, one can purchase peacocks anytime on this market now for just under 5,400.  The method I use indicates the peacock has increased in price over 55% in the last two weeks.        

I have no idea regarding the requirements for a product either or the number of quests which may require them.  There have been very few calls for the peacock and there is no present use. The bird has been in the game for a very long time and many have looked for the peacock as a breeding animal for over two years now.

There are seven other birds which are breeding animals today in the game: chicken, crow, cuckoo, duck, goose, ostrich and turkey.  Before the new year, the peacock was priced nearly in the same range as the duck and the turkey and near the cuckoo.  Ducks and turkey were a good buy and there are still free cuckoos in barns.  Using my method, this left the peacock under priced as a likely breeding animal.     

For the base price of a peacock to exceed 10,000 the developers will have to make a call for the breeding animal which has not been seen in the game before or any related product will require multiple peacocks.

The peacock is not produced quickly and many will resort to time saving buffs in order to speed up the production.  From my perspective I see no mass production of peacocks taking place at this time.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:11 am

In my market the maximum price for a peacock is 8394.96.

Has anyone redeemed the prizes in this event ? What did you go for ?

Zalan, I won't waste my super grows in this event. I use it only when it is absolutely necessary. broke once said I am a little wad. I am a sort of it in respect of somethings. And one of it is in using super grow for this event. But I have 2500 Turbo mulch for trees. At this moment not thinking of using them. MAy be if I fall short of some coins for power feeds, I might try to use some of them.
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 am

My list goes in this order
- BB
- Harvester coupons
- PF
- GB
- Stars
- Magic tree

In a couple hours I will spend around 4000 SG.
I'll be happy with just the BBs.
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 am

Zalan, Magic trees don't give any drops on non-event days but they do give EP or TEP depending on where you place them.

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 am

@ThomasZalan wrote:
They finally updated the official FAQ with that the batteries will be exchanged... thud

Yh this was not the best FAQ to return for me giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:44 am

Peacocks:Minimum 10,200 and Maximum 11,300

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:48 am

Thanks escalonilla. I think I will go far PFs 
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 am

This plus 2010 batteries that I had stored just gave me 581 coins.

I just bought the BBs and decided to wait until the end of the month to spend the rest.
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am

OK, how is THAT possible? shock faint

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:59 am

WOW....Weeee!!! shock faint Yes, I want to know how you did that also...esca???? don't know scratch head

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum