Re: spots, present and accounted for

Post by MARLYMAR on Sun Nov 20 2016, 04:06

Hi spotsbox happy to see you here and hope you get things fixed soon bear hug

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox on Sun Nov 20 2016, 17:46

Wow, connection is working 2 days in a row!    *knock on wood that it will keep doing so*  I've been reading both this forum and the regular one, trying to catch up, and there really is a difference in the old one, isn't there?  So many unhappy farmers, in what used to be a truly happy place.   I'm ever so grateful to Tookie and Sleepy for giving us the opportunity to, as a little bat I know likes to say, find our happy again love shower .  Now I think it's time for my "one" mug 'o joe to warm me up  and get me going!  (I am so loving these icons, hahahaha!)
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Sun Nov 20 2016, 17:51

Thank you Spots!   Hug   It's nice to know that you like it here, and that it is indeed a place to "find happy again".  pillow fight
I like the expression.  girl blush

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
sun
main farm: farmingfreebird
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedlady2 on Sun Nov 20 2016, 19:09

Hi spots, happy to see you im happy
blessedlady2

Back to top Go down

Post by TCRooster on Sun Nov 20 2016, 19:56

Great to see you hear spots! Hi

TCRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva on Sun Nov 20 2016, 21:57

Hello spots, we've missed you!  group hug

I hope your net is fixed soon! 

Love from hatzeva

hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox on Sat Nov 26 2016, 18:59

Remind me never to mock the internet connection again worry.  Couldn't get back online for 3 days  (had to use phone to briefly check farm, but that uses way too much data, so only do that sparingly).  Hi blessedlady (lve the beautiful cardinal!) and hatzeva!  One of the perils of having to rely on hotspot to play with my farm - unreliable connection, and if router needs rebooting, can't do a thing to fix it from my end, blech!  Trying to find affordable plan, thinking of going with air card or maybe mobile hotspot?  Any suggestions from the field?
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Sat Nov 26 2016, 19:24

Does your local library have free internet?  Mine does and not only is there Wifi, there are ethernet connections/desks for my laptop where I can stay unlimited time during library hours.  I haven't used it in ages since home works well but for a time, it was my mainstay.

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox on Sat Nov 26 2016, 20:09

It does, and can sit in vehicle and use when library is closed, but if router needs rebooting, which it often does, you're stuck.  Want our own internet because 1) it's only way to get reliable connection and the biggie 2) it's safer.  Only local provider is so expensive that I'm trying to find bundles (TV/internet) that might be more cost effective, but hard to research when no connection, lol.
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Sat Nov 26 2016, 20:18

I live in the middle of nowhere... and there is no cable internet out here and the DSL that is available is so slow that dial up is almost better lol, but... I do get an excellent strength signal for my smart phone out here, so I use a wireless hotspot for my internet (4G LTE connection). It's not the fastest internet, but it's reliable... and I can take it anywhere and use it with my laptop wherever I want (as long as there is cell service). Yes the data is limited (or I pay extra for more data), but for the reliability and convenience it works for me  don't know

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Sat Nov 26 2016, 20:23

Here in the US, you can often "bundle" your cable/satellite, home phone, cell phone and internet together to get a better price.  If you do this with DirecTV/ATT, you supposedly get "no data limits" on your phone.  IDK if you can do this in your area, but you might ask.  I don't have a smart phone so cannot verify if there are any hidden surprises.

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by tommone63 on Wed Nov 30 2016, 11:01

Ciao Spots
Even if we don't talk a lot still remember you
and our nights in chat.   from me to you
tommone63

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox on Fri Dec 02 2016, 18:25

I remember you too, tommone, my favorite snake in the grass wink.  I often wonder how you're doing, don't see you around forum hardly at all, always makes me smile when you do come.Grin  Sure do miss the old chats we all used to have, so many changes to Farmerama this last year, many of them not very good.
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Sat Jun 10 2017, 03:18

when is your bday? I don't, didn't see it at the bottom of page :(

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Sat Jun 10 2017, 12:20

Happy belated birthday dear spots! I hope you had a wonderful day! heart dog lick from me to you ooh cake!

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum