Picture Perfect strategy

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Picture Perfect strategy

Post by Clash on Fri Nov 18 2016, 03:33

This is the event that always makes me realize just what an amateur I am at this game still.   Nope  
I'm on the fence about participating at all other than trying to increase my CC bank.  Good luck to all that do go for it!  Meba and Mir I'll be rooting for you both.  :Multi:

Market 32                                                Farm name: Clashstrummer
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 on Fri Nov 18 2016, 06:42

@Clash wrote:This is the event that always makes me realize just what an amateur I am at this game still.  
I know, right?   Me too. 
This year, don't think I'll even do the event - first time for that.  I keep looking at the rewards and don't see the value.
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Fri Nov 18 2016, 10:32

@Banjoman wrote:Using all 5 available fields and using CAC:
You will need 2 full harvests of Cyan, 2.5 harvests of Magenta and 1.67 harvests of Yellow Calla's for the first four rooms (to enter the Top 3000).

OK Banjo, thanks!  I'll trust your figures and I'm all in for the basic event.  A three hour, a four hour and a six hour junks and a little milling.  I'll grow the junks and see where that leaves the farm with drops.  

A little broke here so the farm will complete producing the few animals needed, a few trees growing in three fields now, and I'll grow the ep crops while getting the junks seeds together to do the Banjo act.  

Will have a late start due to RL as expected.  No hurry hurry!  Will keep fields as active as RL permits.  Always tear up the farm to work events anyway and this event appears really simple and convenient.  Fields gradually will be harvested and replanted with junks.  As junks are produced for drops the farm gradually turns all fields into junks and then gradually begins to recoup the costs of the event.  Everything will be milled near the end of the event and everything submitted at once.    

The farm will give a week to the event, 15 SG, 15 SSG and maybe even a little water but after beginning with the free water in the glade and after the water tanks in the park.  And definitely no poop! Junk CAC from the cloud row will be used too but the farm must recoup the market value of the CAC. 

Happy farming to all.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot on Fri Nov 18 2016, 13:32

@sunshineaz wrote:pepsi, I loose mine on the 23rd, when do you loose yours?  I am going to miss those extras
 On Monday the 21st.

"I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words-putting-into-sentence doing." 
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae on Fri Nov 18 2016, 15:05

I've decided to sit this whole event out. Its a very busy weekend :cleaning: and week cooking drooling here and I don't want to be distracted with the farm. I shall be a poo farmer belly laugh big money
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae on Fri Nov 18 2016, 15:06

But I will be cheering everyone on cheer on and watching the Top 1000 star colors win
Good luck everyone!
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Fri Nov 18 2016, 15:15

frying * in the midst of making feasty dinners... *   tasting

"sorry guys, I gotta harvest my poo, and feed my frogs, and if I don't harvest my waterlilly's they'll go to weeds, be right back! :OKAY runner:  ?  "

visting family be like
thinking bemused Eek

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
from me to you
Active Elvenar villages: Gaelyn Mae Sethai, Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18 2016, 16:18

I updated and re-aranged the rooms in the FAQ, hope it is more clear now  red smile

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot on Fri Nov 18 2016, 16:28

I've decided to do what I can and use any of the items to the best of their advantage on my farm or use them to barter for something else I need later on.

"I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words-putting-into-sentence doing." 
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:09

farmer_broke!!!! cheer on You're here!!!!! dancing im happy So how many of your farms are going for the Top 1000?????

Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:24

I'd like to recommend that everyone should complete the first part of the event. Here's my thinking.

Strategically there are three reasons I will skip an event. 

1) I'm physically unable to do the event. Vacation, Illness, Holiday, etc.
2) I'm just flat tired of the constant events. (FOCD isn't in full effect)
3) I'm wanting to use that time to gain BV for the end of year harvest.

So here we are, we've made it to the end of year barn burning harvest and the top 1000 prize pool is lackluster. Since the top 1000 prize is so lackluster, I won't be donating anything to get that prize, since I won't be donating anything, I don't really need to farm anything that will add to my overall BV. 

This means I'll do the event with the event crops and drops, I'll get that sweet CR that also comes with a CC bonus, and grow normal things after the event.
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:32

I think the Rainbow room will be out for me.  I've gotten 4 drops from friends so far and with moving my 2 precious Howies (takes me back before LL rune days with those trophies) I've gotten 13 drops from event crops.  bemused

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:43

I got 1 drop from event crops from the first harvest.  bemused That was 15 plots.
I am not worried.....yet.......but 900 do seem a lot at this moment. I will not have enough to cover my fields with event crops until tomorrow and then I will activate my CR for extra drops along with Howies and hope it will get a lot better.

Good luck to everyone!

meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnTAngel7 on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:44

The only problem is the "Rainbow" room is needed to get the last giver.

No idea how many farms I'm doing the event on but definitely not going to empty my barn.
AnnTAngel7

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Fri Nov 18 2016, 17:57

Drat, you are right AnnTAngel7!  900 drops seems impossible now! cry 2

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum