Re: Picture Perfect strategy

Post by -Mir85- on Thu Nov 17 2016, 20:27

Hug

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman on Thu Nov 17 2016, 20:58

Using all 5 available fields and using CAC:
You will need 2 full harvests of Cyan, 2.5 harvests of Magenta and 1.67 harvests of Yellow Calla's for the first four rooms (to enter the Top 3000).
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Nov 17 2016, 21:28

Thanks for the calculations Banjo  dog lick

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchboy on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:06

Well after reading the Faq i came to the conclusing that these prices are not worth the input
so i play the first part and leave the rest for what it is farmer
So you wont find me bak in the top 1 or 3000 Hug

But for who will try i wish you all the best of luck full marks
Dutchboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:27

For this tired old brain... How are the 3 givers compared to others and are they worth the effort for all the junk growing if we are not going for the Top 3000.  Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated.
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:44

Banjo
The 3 givers are all 1x1 items and give 66.67 EP/TEP per plot per hour. They are 24 hour deco items. The best 1x1 giver in the game is Just a Sniff giving 71.43 EP per plot per hour.

They each give 1600 making it 4800 EP or TEP (depending on where you place them) per day. Of course, this will increase with buffs and pets.

Conversely, the cloud row is also 24 hour row but gives both EP and TEP , as well as CC. 15,000 EP/TEP and 5000 CC each day.

Individually, they are not the best givers in the game but they do make the top 10.
I don't think the regular part of the event asks for much different than normal events but the prizes are a bit on the thin side (no PF, no stables or trees).

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:47

My other farms are not going for Top 3000, but will do the event. I hope the drops are favorable.

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:55

Ok so... I'm a little brain dead and anemic today, and confused scratch head (yah, not uncommon, lol) who's there... 

We don't need to do any farm prep for this event other than making sure we have enough space ready for the 2x2s we'll need to use for nuking the 3 event crops, and then we'll just be growing the junks only like crazy on all 5 fields to get our drops? No initial drops come from prepping our farms like we usually do?

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 17 2016, 23:57

Correct... So we will have many very unhappy farmers tomorrow giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Fri Nov 18 2016, 00:01

The only other thing you need to do is make sure you have at least one mill available once you get enough crops/drops to make the event mill product.  So I'd advise against setting up a batch of 8 PF or 100 Camel feed depending on which mill you want to use if you want to start milling early.

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp on Fri Nov 18 2016, 00:03

LOL not me cuz I didn't do a dang thing to prep yet whew ... I'm basically still on the fence about event participating in this event (first part only)... BUT, being addicted to CRs like I am it's been tugging at me a little   oh the shame 

Thanks for clearing my foggy/empty brain Sleepy feel better

OH.. yah, the milling... Thanks for that reminder Cali heart

GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Fri Nov 18 2016, 00:24

-Mir85- wrote:... I understand, it is just that I wanted the challenge and an awesome prize oh the shame it is just been such a long year of preparing and this is a bit of an anticlimax. And if I throw away all of my stuff now, do I start preparing for next year, don't even want to think about that :ignore: I'm not saying no, just don't feel like it right now, but have almost a week to change my mind counting  

Sorry to be so negative, I know you are excited and don't want to bring you down im sorry
ummmm Cannot agree negative.  I realize the expression of your thoughts is quite indicative of someone who feels that their farm is prepared to compete.

I choose to cheer for Mir  from me to you  and any farm I check during this event will send you drops until I am absolutely sure that you will not compete in the final competition or has enough.  

Having sent two farms which were successful in the past, I do know you have a decision to make and it is:  What exactly does this farm not want to submit during a final competition if you choose to qualify.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Fri Nov 18 2016, 00:35

Thanks broke! 

I already know what to submit up to 500M in EV, I have a plan. Don't want to submit more than that. Can do more to stay in the race, but if I see it will go over 500M I won't even start.

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Fri Nov 18 2016, 01:57

-Mir85- wrote:Thanks broke! 

I already know what to submit up to 500M in EV, I have a plan. Don't want to submit more than that. Can do more to stay in the race, but if I see it will go over 500M I won't even start.
I like that, really.  Okay, you have a plan which is great.  By now surely you are able to see benefits in having prepared properly for whatever.  And you have a limit which you can decrease or perhaps even increase if you choose.  

Knowing "what" to submit is fairly obvious to us too.  With certainty, and not to take anything away from your preparation, you DO NOT know exactly which item will later prove to be an efficient use of resources or very poor. 

Information from experience is all I can provide anyone.  Two examples:

1.  One year my farm donated both chestnut and lychee among other items.  Both chestnut and lychee proved to be poor choices although very efficiently acquired because they turned into feed ingredients which caused a significant increase in market price.  The farm threw away not only the then-present worth but the gigantic market price potential. You know we cannot go back after donating so too bad for this farm and who cares anyway.  

2.  The same year the farm held over 140,000 elderberry.  The farm did not donate any. Elderberry which turned into an ingredient for cat feed as we know.  While many farms panicked, this farm had plenty for its own use and also to take advantage of the present over 4,200% market price increase over acquisition cost.

Whatever reasoning you use is fine with me.  Still happily cheering you on still! Win or loose, I'm still betting on Mir!
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Fri Nov 18 2016, 03:11

I think I'm going to sit this one out ive got to much going on right now on my farms from making loads of animal feed to building back up my PF and stocking up animals that hopefully may soon be needed don't know star colors love shower

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum