December rumours

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: December rumours

Post by 12ss12 on Mon Nov 21 2016, 07:25

Thanks. I really appreciate this forum & moderators.  Spoilers  :hmz: :hmz: :hmz: That too in rumour thread. It spoils the rumours and people miss them. Someone here asked me why I didn't post Cat rumours in the official forum. I did a lot but they were all put into spoilers and our friends and farmers didn't notice them. Spoilers don't attract attention. I gave 5 to 6 information but when you look there it is as if the rumour is only about Bingo event. When the same pictures in other forums are not put into spoilers why should be done here ? Good question, I know. But I would get a bad answer which will spoil my tranquility. So I am going to deal that in that forum in my own way. Its easy sharing news over here and our English players can now be atleast prepared somewhat in advance for the events. 

Thanks Escalonilla for the camel pictures and news. So we can buy 75 GBs to unlock and breed the camels. Great news.
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:38

You do not need the spoiler tags here, they can be removed so all pictures, in the spoiler, are visible red smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:43

heart heart heart thank you
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:11

Fixed happy wave

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:50

i for one thank both of you, as one that zips threw notes tries to figure out what animals/crops and what ever to work on, you guys don't always use arrows in bold red marker sayin here, here and there, lol

Spoilers can and do get missed, one of the reasons on the other forum once I got it to my best thoughts, I would post my list of yep these I need, and all was checked and my world continued to rotate.

The spoilers just made it too hard to even know where I was!
So just a side note from the back door, thanks.

143mingling1
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Mon Nov 21 2016, 14:03

Thanks Sleepy and mingling you are right. hiya
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Mon Nov 21 2016, 14:16

Thanks for the pictures and rumors. I don't fully understand the December rumor thread on the DS. Often times, initial rumors only contain pictures and potential text comes later. Why do the pictures need to be in a spoiler? Perhaps I don't get spoilers but I thought they were used to hide something for the viewer to have the option of clicking on to find out the answer. For example, the punch line to a joke/riddle. Gives the viewer the chance to work out the answer before seeing if they are right. Perhaps hiding something that might be sensitive to some viewers (viewer discretion is advised kind of thing). But in the rumor thread? Sigh. I enjoy every one of the beautiful pictures of what is coming up in the game. Doesn't need to be hidden. Don't want to know what is coming? Want to be surprised? Don't go to the rumor/grapevine thread. Simple.

For our rumor hunters, please continue to post and not be discouraged by the spoilers. I can only add my appreciation to everyone else in that I am grateful you are willing and able to help forecast what is coming up. I am so excited about Christmas on the farm! My favorite time of the year! :snowman: sledding xmaskitties

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome on Mon Nov 21 2016, 14:22

Someone must have said the pictures were distracting (on the DS) or the Mods think they take up too much forum storage if they are displayed.  Who knows?  don't know thud

CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21 2016, 14:24

It probably was a ticket complaint from a non-contributor giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies on Mon Nov 21 2016, 14:28

We need those players to complain about other things in game to effect change that actually improves the game. tongue ghehe

puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21 2016, 15:29

@12 Well they moderater the heck out of your posts now... ALL images are now spoilers in the Nov and Dec threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Mon Nov 21 2016, 16:24

That's going on from October 18th. I didn't care to ask them why they do it. I know I will get an accurate but totally irrelevant answer and I might be irritated by the answer. I posted a Farmerama Facebook picture with its original caption. But the caption was removed. Asking a question is like  head bang. So no worries. I am adding a P.S to each and every rumour of mine. People will become aware of it. I think I am the one player whose posts have been edited most by mods. ;) But I will not post my pictures in spoiler there unless it is necessary. Otherwise I will continue to post them as pictures not in spoiler. So you may know the spoilers are not my making. I do that only if there are similar pictures and a list of pictures.
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie on Mon Nov 21 2016, 16:31

If they try to make you do it yourself, just say you don't know how and that you've tried, but that they're welcome to continue doing it. 
:Insert Evil La
How about that for throwing back a job.... Let's see how long they like doing it,...  :rolling on flo

Look for the little rays of sunshine! 
from me to you
Elvenar villages: Gaelyn Mae Sethai, Gaelyn, doubleOcookie, iMSoBored
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 on Mon Nov 21 2016, 16:39

Tookie wrote:  that they're welcome to continue doing it. 
 :rolling on flo
:rolling on flo:   Yes, done. Will keep it in mind.  YESSS!  I have no intention of putting it in spoilers. YESSS! 
see here:
At least let them do that job in the grapevine.  We have no oracle postings do we ? Nope

We are to have 2 upgrades for Elephant - Yellow and Orange.
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- on Mon Nov 21 2016, 16:45

There are even spoilers inside spoilers  rub eyes

-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum